The founders wanted to create a space where those of us who have been pushed away from gaming for sexuality, gender, race, religion, or being called a “snowflake” because you don’t believe in attacking other players first.
EVERYONE who enters the group at some point will meet with a member of leadership. everyone gets an intro interview just to see who you are how you play and if what you are looking for is what we have to offer. It sounds rude but we are more offering a place for people to come and grind at the game and know they will always have someone online to support them and or help them defend if needed. We are VERY active.
If you are the one who has tried to find a group that will laugh until they cry, a group you can sit in silence with for an hour just gathering achievements. or just hanging out and sitting in-game chatting. we are here and we want you. to the silent ones. to the ones who never felt they fit in. come as yourself. don’t try and impress us. and you will be welcomed with open arms into the family.
Red Dead Redemption Online
Star Wars Battlefront II
Grand Theft Auto V Online
Ghost Recon Breakpoint
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Games we are working on branching to:
Founder | K1NGSL3Y13
Olympus Group Rules
– These rules are subject to change as the group evolves and grows. If you see something against the rules or something that makes you feel unsafe, let leadership know.
* Rules *
– NO HARASSMENT OF ANY KIND.
This group has ZERO TOLERANCE for attacks toward a person based on their race, ethnicity, caste, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender presentation, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, age, serious illness, disabilities, or other protected classifications. Disagreements happen and are normal, but making continuous, repetitive, or severe negative comments or circumventing a block or ban can cross the line into harassment and is not okay. You will be removed without warning. There will be no appeal.
– This group is 18+. However, no age-restricted or obscene content is allowed. This includes text, images, or links featuring nudity, sex, self-harm, suicide, hard violence, animal harm, or other graphically disturbing content. This also applies to your profile picture, username and status.
– Any illegal content or activity will be reported by Leadership. – Sensitive topics such as politics and religion are to be avoided as much as possible. Some is allowed, but please respect others if they ask for the subject to be changed. Don’t argue about it. – We highly discourage posts or unsolicited DMs recruiting or targeting women from those who identify as male. This group is for gaming, not dating. Respect boundaries when they are given to you.
– Remain on topic and use channels correctly. Leadership has the right to delete and/or edit a post without reason or permission. – No spam or self-promotion (server invites, advertisements, etc.) in general channels. We have a self-promo channel for this. (edited)
* Voice Chat Rules *
– Leadership reserves the right to disconnect, mute, deafen, or move members to and from channels. – All rules listed above apply to VC channels. * In-Game Rules/Requirements *
– One Posse/Gang/Crew etc. You are allowed to play with other friends in other games, but you’re present and expected to contribute to the group when you’re playing with us.
– An attack on one is an attack on all. If you are being attacked/griefed in-game, we have your back and expect you to have ours.
– Help each other. Take turns selling product, mention a collectible to allow everyone to get it. We’re all here to have fun and make in-game money for everyone. People who deliberately hinder missions or grief are not welcome.
– Regular activity with a good and positive attitude while contributing to group activities when online. – Microphone and/or Discord. * Other Rules * – Treat all members like family.
– All members have an equal say in public voting. – Please change your Discord username to your Gamertag, so we all know who you are.
– Roles are earned. Don’t spam for promotion.
– Don’t share personal info.
– No spoiling content from games, movies, shows, etc. While it’s fun to talk about such, please remember that not everyone has played or seen what you may be spoiling. If you gotta spoil, please tag appropriately.